RHEEM "Scratch & Dent" Central Air Conditioner 2 Stage Furnace RGRL07EYBGS ACC-6794
New 3, 3.5 & 4 Ton Furnace Unit RHEEM 2 Stage Model RGRL07EYBGS ACC-6794
|Stock Number:|| |
|Cooling Size:||3, 3.5 & 4|
|Heating Size:||75,000 BTU|
|Equipment Location (City):||Ft. Pierce|
|Equipment Location (State):||Florida|
|Model - Air Handler:||RGRL07EYBGS|
|Air Handler Configuration:||Vertical/Up Flow|
|Electrical:||120 Volt-1 Phase|
|Description:||New, "Out of Box". May Have Manufacturer's Warranty Available, However Used AC Depot Warranty Does Apply.|
The Rheem Classic® Series 90 Plus with Dual Comfort
Control™ line of upflow gas furnaces are designed for utility
rooms, closets, alcoves, or attics. Because of the low-profile
34 inch [864 mm] height, the upflow model can also be used
to satisfy most applications. The design is certified by CSA.
• Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal
• Furnace operates at 70% capacity for low-heat and 100%
capacity for high-heat.
• Compatible with single or two-stage thermostat. (For optimal
performance a two-stage thermostat is recommended.)
• Heat exchanger is constructed of aluminized steel for maximum
corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
• Low profile “34 inch” design is lighter and easier to handle
and leaves room for optional accessories.
• Left or right side gas, electric, and condensate drainage
• Integrated control board manages all operational functions
and provides hookups for humidifier and electronic air
• An insulated blower compartment, a slow-opening gas valve
and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the
quietest furnaces on the market today.
• Features a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the primary and
secon dary heat exchanger and a 10-Year Limited Warranty
on all other parts.
• Molded permanent filters.
• Optional indoor or outdoor combustion air. In addition, combustion
air may be piped to either the top or side of the cabinet
on all upflow models. A special molded fitting is provided
to ease installation.
• Dual certified for sealed combustion (2-pipe) or non-direct
• Solid bottom is standard.
• Control board diagnostics.
• A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with
the Rheem Classic® Series 90 Plus gas furnaces are available
as optional accessories for air conditioning models.
Customers also viewed